Skip To Main Content

Paying for College

Financial Aid

In Washington, there are two different applications for financial aid, but you only need to file one: File the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) if you are a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen. Before you fill this out you will need to create an FSA ID. If you are undocumented, have DACA or are not a permanent resident you can fill out the WASFA (Washington Application for Student Financial Aid).




Scholarship Document